Online Press Kit
Rachel is a wife, mother and Ohio native. She is a graduate of Kansas State University and the University of Mary where she obtained her Bachelors of Science in Sociology and Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
As a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur, she has been featured nationally and internationally on television, podcast, radio, devotionals, and blogs.
Rachel is the Founder of the I Can’t Come Down movement, an organization dedicated to helping women walk in their purpose and assignment with focus. She is a former Huffington post contributor and current Youversion and Moody Radio Cleveland Partner. She is also part of The Well Communicators a faith-based speaking team.
Rachel is deeply devoted to serving God, loving and honoring her husband and raising her children in a Godly home where they experience authenticity and learn to embrace their imperfections.
Learn more about Rachel at RachelGScottSpeaking.Com.
BOOK COVER IMAGES
ADDITIONAL BUSINESS SPEAKING TOPICS
- From Hobby to Business
- Turn your Passion into Profits
- Branding for Business Success
- Branding 101 for Entrepreneurs
ADDITIONAL FAITH BASED TOPICS
- Birthing the Business God has Inside You
- S.E.L.F.Less: The Image of Me that I Should See
- The Cost of Courage: Learning to get to the Other side of Your Greatest Fear
- Surviving Motherhood: Steps to Sanity in an Insane Season
- Accomplishing Your Mission Impossible: Moving forward in your Delayed and Seemingly Impossible Dreams