Online Press Kit
Rachel is a wife, mother, and Ohio native. She is a graduate of Kansas State University and the University of Mary where she obtained her Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Master in Business Administration (MBA).
As a writer, speaker, and brand mentor, she has been featured nationally and internationally on television, podcast, radio, devotionals, and blogs. She has shared on platforms such as Family Life, TCT television, Propel Sophia, She Speaks, Flourish Writers, and more.
Rachel is host of the Taking the Leap Podcast with Rachel G Scott, Founder of the I Can't Come Down Movement. She is a former Huffington Post contributor, Hope*Writers Host, and COMPEL Focus Group Leader and current YouVersion teacher, Moody Radio Cleveland Partner, and writing/personal branding coach.
Her first traditionally published book, Taking the 5 Leaps, will be released in March 5, 2024 with Moody Publishers.
Rachel is deeply devoted to serving God, loving and honoring her husband, and raising her children in a Godly home where they experience authenticity and learn to embrace their imperfections.
Learn more about Rachel at RachelGScott.Com.
Rachel G. Scott is a devoted wife, mother, and Ohio native. She is also the author of the upcoming book, Taking the 5 Leaps, which releases March 2024. As founder of the I Can’t Come Down Movement, speaker, and podcast host, she desires to inspire believers to walk in their purpose and assignment as they boldly take leaps of faith. Discover more at RachelGScott.Com.
SPEAKING TOPIC SUGGESTIONS
- Taking the 5 Leaps: Understanding and Embracing a Leaping Lifestyle
- The Cost of Courage: Learning to get to the Other side of Your Greatest Fear
- Surviving Motherhood: Steps to Sanity in an Insane Season
- Accomplishing Your Mission Impossible: Moving forward in your Delayed and Seemingly Impossible Dreams
- Branding your Kingdom Vision: A Biblical Perspective on Branding and the Keys to Building a Brand